SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Saturday, September 6, 2008

CHANGES

I have just been definitively diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, it's no picnic but at least now alot of things make sense. I will have to make alot of changes in my life to 'accommodate' for this, including a daily regimen of medication to stabilise my mood. I have the support of a loving husband, a trusty lot of treasured family & friends, and a psychiatrist who states that 'I will get through this.... that I will get better' & I believe him.

I have been encouraged to keep a log of my journey, and I was inspired by a dear friend to start a blog.....so here goes.

Following is two poems I have written recently - one during a spate of elevation, the other when the dreaded black dog was nipping at my heels.

1 comment:

? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.