SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Sunday, September 14, 2008

RIDE ON


Sometimes I just get sick & tired of public transport, why do people have to be so feral? From the graffiti, to the people who don't believe in showering - I feel dirty sometimes after I've been on the trains & trams. I have a scooter (the exact same one as in the picture) but I still haven't got my licence for it, I've been constantly ill on & off since I bought it. But today I set myself the goal to get it by this time next year. I have only been in Melbourne just over a year & have been caught speeding 3 times already - all in the space of a two week period. Looking back I was in a mixed state of psychomotor agitation & depression, & was getting explosively angry on a daily basis. So once we get this medication all sorted I'm going to hit the road with a big 'L' plate on my back!

Using public transport has it's good side though, it's good for the environment & it makes me have to walk a lot more!

No comments: