SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Saturday, October 11, 2008

GOOD DAY SUNSHINE

I love Saturday & Sunday mornings here in South Yarra, out on the streets you find people like me, refreshed & ready for a new day & then there are those still straggling home from the night before in their high heels, make up smeared all over their faces (and that's just the men). I feel much better today - as I should seeing I've just slept 11 hours! Still dreamt a lot though - but then again REM sleep is necessary for proper psychological functioning (so the experts say). I kept dreaming that I was a giant (not far from the truth seeing I'm 5'11) - so big & so awkward.

I'm missing my husband, I don't know how he managed when I was away for a month last year. I was considering staying in Australia while my husband goes to work in Baltimore for 6 - 12 months in a couple of years time but I believe I'll end up going with him, especially now that the hospital is apparently going to pay for all the costs involved. I don't think it's a good idea to be apart that long. God knows what could happen between now & then anyhow, we might all be surviving on food stamps!

No comments: