SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Friday, October 17, 2008

SCOTLAND



A dear friend of mine who is currently living in Northern Ireland is off to Scotland in a weeks time. She has no idea of the envy I have towards her. I've been practically nowhere - a mental traveller of sorts (in more ways than one!). Whenever I think of Scotland, Ewan McGregor comes to mind - he'd have to be one of the most gorgeous beings God ever put breath into. I have to admit I'm partial to redheads with blue/green eyes, which is strange considering that that is my mothers colouring & was my Nana's before her. My mums hair is practically silver now, not grey but a lovely silver with golden tones & whenever my two eldest brothers grow a beard it is ginger. I'd love to have gotten the red hair - I got the green eyes but not the hair. Apparently people used to stop my Nana in the street to compliment her on her hair, with one man exclaiming to her once "my dear....you have the hair of God!"

Well I'll get to the UK one day, to be sure! to be sure! but for now I'll just have to keep dreaming.

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

I never knew you wanted red hair...you are gorgeous as you are dear one!!! and Ewan is d i v i n e