SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Friday, December 19, 2008

CHRISTMAS


I have very few photos of my childhood - mum was never one for taking pictures, but I found these two today, both with a Christmas theme. Top: a competition of spitting out watermelon seeds...charming! Me with a fluorescent orange "Choose Life" shirt on. Bottom: my brother David & I sitting on Santa's knee - "just take the photo already, & watch the hands mister".

Christmas is just never the same as when you're a kid, is it.

3 comments:

Jan Maree said...

It is lovely to see photographs of you as a child! You were so cute!! Hey when do you start your new job? {and I agree Christmas isn't quite the same) xx

Suzanne Rowley said...

I start on the 29th of this month.

Jan Maree said...

hey re last comment - I thought I hadn't made it accessible!! Oh dear :(