SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Friday, December 5, 2008

FEELING GOOD


The doctor said I'd be feeling a difference in a week - well it's only been 2 days & I can feel the difference. For one thing my heart rate is up by about 15 - 20 beats per minute (it was getting terribly low) and I somehow feel lighter, like it's easier to move myself around. I don't feel so sluggish; my husband says I'm even talking faster! All good things - I think I may be fixed!

I also got word today that I have an interview next Friday for a district nurse position here in Melbourne & I feel confident that I should get it. Things are looking good, and the next 10 days should be a load of fun with my niece Sam - she arrives tomorrow morning.

Youtube link: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jBEYyHGbwto

4 comments:

? said...

Great news and I am sure this will carry you through next Friday's interview. I am looking forward to reading some more great news from you. You need to believe it...you are fixed. Anyway, I am glad you know where to find me.

Jan Maree said...

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L. said...

Amazing! :) I am sure your interview will go well next friday. Have lots of fun with your niece! I liked the song, btw.

? said...

Suzzane,
don't be silly...whatever you saw on my blog is only a prelude to the next chapter 1.4...
hugs