SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

JINGLE BELLS


I have discovered the reason why Kentucky Fried Chicken is so expensive - deep fried "southern style" chicken is one bloody long process! I have spent most of today cooking & it's mostly food I don't even eat (like chicken), but I've had fun. All this fuss for one day where we gorge ourselves & over indulge - silly really.

I've got my Christmas presents already, a beautiful succulent for my little garden on the balcony - isn't she a beauty! & a linen suit which is something I've always wanted.

3 comments:

Louise Viray said...

We just ate KFC this lunch! My favorite's the WOW Chicken Steak. Yuuuummyyy!!
Apprently, KFC's the cheapest fast-food restaurant here in the Philippines. But it's everyone's pick when it comes to expenses and taste. Cheap and yet delicious to the last bite!
I love the plant. Never saw anything like it in my life. It has a relaxing color. I actually stared at it for minutes. It's good for my eyes that's why. :]

? said...

Merry christmas

Jan Maree said...

A linen suit sounds lovely - what colour, beige?