SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Monday, February 9, 2009

FROM HELL


I've been feeling pretty unwell these past few days & have spent most of the time sweating & sleeping - hopefully all I have is a virus, as my eyes & throat are burning. This isn't good though as I have medical reviews later this week with the endocrinologist & the psychiatrist & I always try to put my best foot (or face) forward when I see them. I fear that they will decide to change my medication - a process which will require time off work. I guess we'll just have to see what the latest blood tests reveal. I want so much to be well, the moment I overextend myself (even just a little) I feel the consequences & I long for the cooler weather so I will no longer sweat like a madman.

But I have Life & for this I should be greatful. I feel so selfish when I navel gaze like this especially when more than 107 people have just lost their lives and hundreds more their homes in the worst bush fires Victoria has ever seen. Saturday was so eerie - the skies were grey the winds were raging through 47 degree heat, it was as they say "the day from hell."

Tonight on the ABC is a program "Stephen Fry - the secret life of the Manic Depressive" - which should be interesting to watch.

2 comments:

LetRVoiceBHeard said...

Hope you only have a virus as it's been going around each year. I'm a bit different and looking forward to the warm weather because I have arthritus and cold bothers me to the point of not being able to move. And that's worse for me.

Thanks for sharing about the movie tonight or I may miss it. At least I hope I do not miss it now that I know. I need to let others know as well so they have a chance to watch.

? said...

Hope your studies are going very well