SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FEELING SLEEPY....


Well since I started on the increased medication all I’ve wanted to do is sleep! I’ve been doing all I can not to succumb to it, including the resumption of the evil caffeine. Hopefully in time I will adjust to it & not feel so blasted drowsy, I hope so cause there is no way I could work like this….I wouldn’t even be able to drive a car like this!

I still haven’t heard back about the job, I can’t help but wonder whether it has anything to do with the disclosure of my bipolar – I’m probably just being paranoid…..aren’t I?

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

We do not want to sleep in our waking lives; for this is not meant for dreaming but seeking out our dreams x J