SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GOODBYE FOR NOW

I woke up at 6 am today without the slightest headache, feeling surprisingly refreshed & clear headed. My routine over the last month or so has been to get up & write something in my blog/diary & then head off out for a walk or whatever. The last few days I haven’t felt the need to do this & I have been posting out of habit rather than any desire or need to do so. As a rule I am usually an extremely private & guarded person - almost to the extent of living a recluse existence. Right now I find it hard to believe that I have shared as much as I have on this blog, but obviously I felt the need to purge myself. But for now this need has gone & I believe that is a good sign. I need to refocus my attentions onto something other than myself…something bigger, which is what I have begun to do again. I think I’ve wasted enough time. So this will be my final posting for a while, unless I find the need to express anything further sometime in the near future. All I can say is thank God for medical science (an oxymoron if I’ve ever heard one), cause who knows where I’d be right now without the medication. I’m feeling good….I feel alive, it’s time to stop looking at myself .....it's time to move forward.

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

Y O U are amazing!

Fare thee well blossomsinwinter.
H A P P Y you see today and not so much of yesterday and a clearness for tomorrow.

Liked the oxymoron comment - how true - your clever reflection made me smile (although not really a laughing matter is it!).

You will make it, I know it.