SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

JANMAREE & SUZANNE



THE BROWN BOOK: Tales from two women caught between two worlds
I am so excited by the idea of a joint post with my friend of 15+ years Janmaree, it's going to be a blog just for women (cause lets face it men would probably find the content terribly boring). We hope to make it a celebration of femininity, full of tales & musing about being in this world but belonging to another entirely. When we were much younger we used to sit & talk for hours about secret loves, our dreams & what inspired us. I hope that through this blog we can recapture some of those moments....they were truly magical!

5 comments:

Suzanne Rowley said...

Jan, this is my final suggestion for a title of our new blog & this is the Waterhouse I was telling you about. I really like the scribe Format too -let me know what you're thinking.

Jan Maree said...

This is Beautiful! I LOVE this - perfect! I wrote one early this morning (The Brown Book - a collection of beautiful thoughts by Suzanne & Janmaree) but this is more lovely and captures the struggle of the imagined world and living in this world so simply.

Suzanne Rowley said...

have rudely taken the liberty of playing around - check out possible layout: http://janmarreandsuzanne.blogspot.com/

Suzanne Rowley said...

I don't know how to start up joint post do you?

Jan and Sue said...

Oh it looks divine - I have set up janmareeandsuzanne.blogspot.com and registered a new email for us to log in with - janmareeandsuzanne@live.com.au. I don't think I could cope with seeing my name as janmarre sorry!!

How to do joint post - save as a draft and then the other logs in and makes changes and so on til we're happy to post.

I will be in touch shortly with passwords.

Hope this is okay - will you be able to set up your beautiful format on janmareeandsuzanne.blogspot.com?

xxx