SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A NEW DAWN


Another year has crept in overnight as I slept, yes - I fell asleep before midnight. I vaguely recall shouts & fireworks coming from the world outside but nothing more and now the city lays bathed in silence. What a year 2008 was - I will always remember it as the year I finally found out what was wrong with me.....as the year I almost died. A good deal of it has slipped by in a haze, a series of days filled with little more than just "existing". I wish to thank each & every supporter of my little Blog, for in desperate times the virtual thread that binds me to you all was the only connection I had with life.

5 comments:

โอ้ท@Oath said...

Hi Sue,

Just stopped by to give friendship to you..:-).

Jan Maree said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR PRECIOUS ONE!!!

2008 will go down as 'one of those years' for sure.

You made it, I am so blessed you are still here...you had me worried no end! But here you are back to work, bringing in the new year and you are back to writing (yay).

Strong woman you will always be.

S-V-H said...

We will welcome 2009 in less than 4 hours from now on :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, Suzanne! I'm glad I have discovered your blog in 2008.

Susanne

Sue's Daily Photography

L. said...

Happy New Year! Your blog has been a great inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing so much of your life. Wishing you all the best in 2009:)

Louise Viray said...

Yay! Am I one of those supporters?
Happy New Year Mrs. Sue. I am really, really, as in REALLY happy to have met you! In the beginning I thought blogging was just a waste of time and can be a burden to me since there are a lot of internet trolls mocking me but here you are, my first ever blogosphere friend! I am so happy! You are the most amazing gift the internet has given me [laughs].
I love you Mrs. Sue! I mean it! May God bless you this 2009 and may all the luck be yours to live with.
Happy New Year!^o^