SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Friday, January 9, 2009

TODAY'S TREASURE


Making it to the end of week 2 at work. My goodness I've become deconditioned! I have to get back into shape. This week has been pretty hectic & included two full days of hand held computer device training - practically everything is computer based & I have to lug a tablet PC around everywhere with me. So far I have a great bunch of clients, including a few young ones which is always a bit heartbreaking. Driving on the roads around here is pretty scary, what with the trams & everyone being so bloody impatient. I have a big sign plastered across the back of the car saying 'caution vehicle stopping frequently' but drivers still get shirty with me.
I haven't felt the greatest over the last couple of days, been a bit grumpy but I believe things will get better once I get in the swing of things, I'll just have to brave the storm for a while. I hope I'm coping a bit better by the time uni starts back or I'll be in big trouble - I will finish my Masters..... one day.

'It's hard to be brave,' said Piglet, sniffling slightly,
'when you're only a Very Small Animal.'
-A. A. Milne-

2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Yay!! Well done and welcome back - I have missed you so much! So happy to hear you are ok and braving the storm indeed.

Hoping you will feel happier as you settle into your new routine.

Routine is good for us, huh, as boring as it gets sometimes.

Louise Viray said...

Awwww....i love the quote... It's so true.... Being small or having a weakness truly makes it hard for us to be brave.*sigh...

Anyways, good to have you back Mrs. Sue! I missed your posts.^o^