SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Sunday, October 19, 2008

FOR SALE


I have just been reading a Blog that I follow from the U.S which is closely following the credit crisis. I'm just horrified to see the price of foreclosed homes that are listed on a national government website, I hope to God that doesn't happen here in Australia. I see in the news that the ANZ has reduced interest rates by 1/4 of a % - one of many to come I'm guessing, if they hope to keep their profit margins & maintain consumer confidence & keep people spending. After all, the greedy bastards should pass on any cuts made by the RBA.

link: Government Housing For Sale - CHEAP!: http://thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Are you sure that blog is credible? The links seem to go to local (meaning Brisbane)advertisers.

Suzanne Rowley said...

Did you click on the "governemnt homes for sale" link otherwise yes the others will direct you to local advertising (this is how some bloggers earn money). Yes I do think that most of what he says is credible because the same stuff is all over the news & media as well!For instance they have a segment tonight about it on 60 minutes.

Suzanne Rowley said...

Just read the finance section of the daily news & you'll hear all about it, including the massive lay offs that have started to happen here in Australia.

Jan Maree said...

Yes it is hard to ignore all the recession talk at present indeed! I have been over-worked due to layoffs that started about 8 months ago at my place of employment in retail! I was questioning the $1 homes reference. I have seen blocks of land in AU sell for $1 but for different (although related) reasons.