SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GETTING OLD

Well I made it through my appointment today without getting teary, even when I was informed I have throid disease on top of my bipolar disorder. I have to get a whole heap of tests done tomorrow to find out exactly what is going on with my thyroid & then I will be seen by an endocrinologist. Surprisingly I'm okay about it all - I just want the whole process to be over with already. I've been feeling really good lately, just a bit tired & lethargic but that's probably the thyroid. I'll be started on thyroxine as soon as the tests are done - it's funny, here I am at 34 years of age & I'm on more medication than my mum & dad put together, & they are 66 & 70 years old respectively.

2 comments:

L. said...

I will be thinking of you. Hope your energy level come back up. Hang in there.

Suzanne Rowley said...

Thank you so much Faith, that means a lot to me.