SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Sunday, November 9, 2008

LADIES


I'm off to the Queen Victoria Markets & the Arts Centre Sunday Market today, I'm up & ready to go but the others are not responding to my text messages. It's either they're still asleep or they lost out big time at the pokies last night.

Talking of me being unfeminine the other day, I always feel really girly when I'm out with Jan & Sandy - they live in track suit pants & trainers & never wear a trace of make up. Jan has to go to her neice's wedding soon so I'm having a bit of fun helping her decide what to wear.

I love the Arts Centre Sunday market - if you ever find yourself in Melbourne check them out - much better than the Queen Vic markets (they're really only good for fuit & veg):

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

Ooo that sounds like fun...so much more than dfo...