SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Monday, November 10, 2008

SOUTHBANK


Well yesterday was more my style of shopping, but hence I accordingly spent more money! We went to the movies to see Nights in Roadanthe last night, it was a touch too melodramatic for my liking. I didn't take my evening medication at the time I usually do due to not wanting to get drowsy - big mistake! I don't really know if it was related to the delay in the medication or what, but I almost collapsed at the train station & made it home on automatic pilot. I think I may have been overdoing things just a tad over the last couple of days.

Buy of the day: a copy of "Nigella Bites" for half price, been eyeing that book off for ages but didn't want to spend $70 on it.

1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

Glad you arrived safely home xxx