SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Friday, May 22, 2009

ANGELS & DEMONS


An interesting conversation held between the Camerlengo Father Patrick McKenna and Robert Langdon:

Do you believe in God sir?

Father I simply believe that religion-

I did not ask if you believe what man says about God, I asked if you believe in God

I'm an academic, my mind tells me I will never understand God.

And your heart?

Tells me I'm not meant to.....Faith is a gift I've yet to receive.

4 comments:

Louise Viray said...

Angels & Demons was a marvelous show. I loved that conversation. In the book the Camerlengo's name wasn't Patrick...something. It was Carlo Ventresca.

Sad how they've changed too much of the story.

The book's better though. I only favored the explosion scene of the antimatter.

It's good to see you post again Mrs. Sue! I hope you're in good health.^^,)

Suzanne Rowley said...

Dear Louise, so good to hear from you! I must admit I have not read the book.

Jan Maree said...

Hi Dear Sue - hope you are okay, I fear you may not be but pray you are xxx

I always think it interesting how time and time again you hear us humans comment: "the book was better"...shows how incredible the human mind is at playing out scenes and our difficulty in capturing such imagination on film!

Suzanne Rowley said...

Dear Janmaree - I'm traveling along okay, can feel myself getting that little more brighter each day. Thanks for praying for me xox