SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Thursday, December 18, 2008

TODAY'S TREASURE

I got my program prospectus in the mail today from UNSW school of public health & community medicine & I have to do Epidemiology & Statistics next term. There is no way out of it as apparently it's a "core" subject - I dread statistics. You may well be wondering why this is today's treasure - it's because even though I hate statistics I at least finally feel well enough to recommence study for my masters. And for once in my life I'm going to be happy just as long as I pass.

3 comments:

Louise Viray said...

I hate statistics too...makes my nose bleed.
Anyways, good luck! You'll really need it.
Oh, and I really hope you'll pass. You're an insigna of my ambition Mrs. Sue; an inspiration.

God bless! :]

Suzanne Rowley said...

That's probably the best compliment anybody has ever given me - thank you Louise.

Jan Maree said...

Statistics was my least favourite too! Tell me who loves statistics?! I have a strong feeling you will be just fine and I would put my money on it that you will do more than just pass. xx