SIMPLICITY

RATHER THAN LOVE, THAN MONEY, THAN FAME, GIVE ME TRUTH. - THOREAU-

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vilai


I've been slack with my posting lately & today I have made a pact with myself to be more consistent. Today has been pretty rough so I have no treasure to share, it's possibly the worse day I've had in months - this morning my mood was low & I was on the verge of tears a lot of the time. The saddest moment came when I returned home to find out that my husband's mother died suddenly today, she presented to hospital 2 days ago with pain & was awaiting a gallbladder operation. We are all in shock, she was only 60 years old - it's now a coroners case. Goodbye Vilai.....may you rest in peace

6 comments:

Louise Viray said...

My condolences Mrs. Sue.

I hope you may cope up soon. Sadness should never harm a sweet soul as yours.

God bless you Mrs. Sue, and your mother-in-law. May she be in the safe arms of Mother Mary.

Take care.
.Louise

Jan Maree said...

Oh this is dreadful. I am so sad to hear this news. What a terrible shock this is.

Hidden Sage said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Stay strong Sue.

L. said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. What a shock for all of you.

S-V-H said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Suzanne!

Sue's Daily Photography

Suzanne Rowley said...

I'd like to thank each one of you for the kindness & warmth you have shown.

sue.